12.7.05

No more blue sky.

Current Song:
"Me humming the Commander Venus song "Jean's TV" quietly"

Actually... there is plenty more blue sky to come in the following month or so, because I don't think the monsoon season starts until August. Untill then, I will avoid being outside as much as possible. Its horrible that I can walk 2 blocks and get sweaty. I don't sweat a lot, it takes quite a bit of physical exertion to even have a couple drops. Oh well, the heat will be the heat I guess.

I think that my life is finally norming out quite a bit. I am in school and that is all taken care of, I have a good job, I live on my own, my car is still running, and I have good people around me. So I can't complain. Life isn't as crazy and dynamic as it has been in the past, but I almost am greatful for that because I can focus on things a little bit better with out 10,000 things happening at once.

Overall, I think the appartment will work out pretty well. I am beginning to see where we will clash, but I don't see anything tooooo major in any of the areas. We all have pretty strong personalities sometimes, but that just makes it fun, right?

I am thinking about maybe picking up a small part time job for a few extra dollars. I have a couple offers, and one is actually pretty decent... so who knows.

Friday night we had our inagural party. I won't go into specifics but I will say we had bottles of Sangiovese, Merlot, Chianti, Peppermint Shnops, Vodka, Triple Sec, and Burbon. It was good.

I hung out with Megan last night. We watched the Big Kahuna (which is awesome!). It was nice, we just talked a bit about everything and our lives and whatnot. I think that our interation will always be somewhat different because of what we had in the past, but I think that burning stabbing feeling (you know the one) has finally completely subsided.

Well everyone, have a good couple days, till next time!!!

oh and check out http://www.werenotafraid.com/. I posted one there, maybe they will put it up.

Chuuuuuuch,
K
e
v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home